Monday 3 December 2012

Life Drawing, Session 3

Within this session I asked for short poses so I could note down the basic shaping and the positioning of the figure so I could use them in my costume designing. These are the result of the poses, there isn't much detail in them but they will defiantly help me which what I am wanting to use them for.

I didn't quite get the scale quite right on the page so I have drawn the shaping of the feet and the bottom of the legs to the side of the figure just so that I have recorded the whole of the figure. I did a few more like the drawings above just showing different shaping and placement of the figure.
With the final, longer, pose of  the session I was in a position where I had the foreshortening of the figure. I took what I had learnt the week before and measuring the figure as I went along to help me with this pose. It is defiantly not perfect but it is much better than what I could have done at the beginning of this year. Foreshortening is something I would have tried to avoid tackling but i defiantly think that after these two sessions I will try and improve on it rather than avoiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment