Wednesday 5 December 2012

Life Drawing, Session 4

This is my first life drawing session drawing the male figure rather than the female. I have defiantly found it difficult to change from drawing a women to a man as the figures are obviously different. I think that its good though because its good  for us to have a challenge. Some of the drawings I did were really bad but some were okay for a first attempt.
This shows the final pose that we did today. Again I had to deal with a lot of foreshortening like in the previous two weeks. I did find this pose difficult but stuck with it and I don't think that the final thing I came to was too bad. Its far from perfect as some of my measurement are off so the figure doesn't sit correctly but not bad for my first session drawing a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment