Friday 14 December 2012

Newspaper Cover Evaluation; Session 2

For this session we now have to use the three colours, from the paintings that we did yesterday, to transfer the digital imagery into tritones. It defiantly needs a lot of work doing to it. I don't think that the background colour works very well, I think that It would look better if the colour wasn't as strong as it detracts from the images in the articles. I think that there need to be more contrast with some of the pictures also as you loose some of the detail in them. I need to make room within each of the article spaces for the headlines as well, which I haven't done at the moment.
I think I am going in the right direction with is all though. I have made the whole thing slightly wider as well so that everything would fit in it better, I think that this is the final template that I will slick with.

No comments:

Post a Comment