Thursday 13 December 2012

Newspaper Cover Evaluation

This is my newspaper front cover after the first week of doing it. Obviously its only the very basic start to this project for me to build on next week.
Overall I think that the layout works well, its just a case of dropping all my pictures and text into the boxes to see where they would work best. I think the background colour needs changing slightly, having a little more of a brown tone to it. I think I should lay the back ground image over the whole of the piece as well so that the whole cover looks a bit more realistic. I also have the life drawing piece that we did today to slot into it somewhere so might have to rejig or take something out of the layout. I will also have to change images to tritones as that is what we have now been told to do to restrict us a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment