Friday 30 November 2012

A Rake's Progress theatre poster

Within our graphics lessons we have now got to create a poster to advertise a performance of A Rake's Progress. I did some initial research into different poster designs, I came across the image below whilst having a general look through them all.  
I like the fact that this is just a really simple poster, it has the relevant information on it and is not to crowded with imagery. For my first attempt at creating a poster I used this simple layout to help me. 
This is where I am up to at the moment with creating a design. The images are not entirely relevant, they are just place holders until I create images that would work better. Overall though I like the layout of this poster I think it just needs slightly more information on it, such as where to buy tickets from or the main actors/ actresses in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment