Thursday 22 November 2012

Life drawing, Session 2


In this life drawing session we initially focused more on the angels of the figure rather than the muscle structure and the curves of the figure. This was so that we could work on the shaping of the figure, the length and placing of the limbs and the correct proportions.

These were my first attept with using the graph paper. These ones arent brilliant but i started to get the general idea and technique through doing these.
These were my second and third drawings  i think that the one on the left is better than the one on the right. Neither of these drawings are perfect though but I don't think that they are a bad attempt to say its my first try at using this sort of technique to help me with foreshortening.

This was my final piece of the session, done using chalks and charcoal, with this we were still looking at foreshortening. Overall I think that this piece works well and the proportions are pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment