Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hollywood Costume- V&A




Defiantly worth a visit!
I was really looking forward to going down to London to visit this exhibition and it defiantly wasn't a disappointment. I think that it would have been better if there wasn't so many people as you sort of got pushed along by the crowd. Which meant that I didn't get chance to read all of the plaques with the information on, which I would have wanted to. I really loved seeing the costumes in person and was quite surprised about the sheer size of some of them. We were not allowed to take photos in the exhibition which I would have wanted to. I bought the book that was based on the exhibition because it has a lot of information  in it and has some nice photos of the exhibition as well.
These two pictures show some of the costumes that were featured in the exhibition. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment