Tuesday 15 January 2013

Edge Hill University

First University Interview!!!!!!


I’ve applied for Design for Performance, what do I need to do to prepare for my interview?

Your interview will focus upon your portfolio and your creative response to the following:

Produce the overall visual concept for a production of Romeo and Juliet. The production can take whatever form and it may be placed in a space or a theatre of your choice.

What would your production look like? Demonstrate how you think visually and how you engage with the notion of a performance?

This is not a test of your skills in Design for Performance – but we will be looking at your creative response, your problem solving and your engagement with the idea of a 3D space.

This will allow the design tutor to discuss with you your interests and ambitions. You will also be asked to undertake a short piece of writing on an aspect of design for performance.
--------------------------------------------

This is what I need to do for my interview. I shall just have to see how it all goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment